When you're on the road, this dish comes in handyand since my husband and I often enjoy travelling by ourselves, we can usually enjoy leftovers the next day. We live on a small farm and have 4 grown children and 9 grandchildren.Marie Hart, Fombell, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3 cups cubed cooked peeled potatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion until meat is no
- longer pink; drain. Stir in the ketchup, beans, and mustard; cook
- over medium heat until hot and bubbly. Gently stir in potatoes and
- heat through. Add salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 462 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 1,112 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 29 g protein.