- temperature for 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork,
- covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5
- minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting
- frequently with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5 minutes
- before serving. Serve with salsa. Yield: 6 servings (3 cups salsa).
Nutritional Facts: 1 pork chop with 1/2 cup salsa equals 214 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 297 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fruit.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now