- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, corn, onion, cheese and olives. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Calypso Coleslaw
Sort By :
"One of my most favorite recipes. Always asked to bring a double batch to family dinners and bbq's. So easy."
"I'm not a big coleslaw fan, but I definitely did some overeating the day I made this. Wouldn't change a thing!"
"I hate coleslaw, but love this! The dressing is great. I have used the dressing for tuna macaroni salad, too. I omitted the olives and used chunks of cheese. This is great for potluck and have very little leftover every time!"
"We love it. Have made it many times."