Call me Leo Cupcakes Recipe
Little ones will roar with joy when you present these kings of the jungle. They're simple to make, too. The kids can help.
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Orange food coloring
- 24 yellow cupcakes baked in orange foil liners
- Orange Fruit Gems
- Black decorating icing
- Blue and brown M&M's miniature baking bits
- Orange, red and yellow Dots candy, cut into quarters
- 1. Tint frosting orange; frost cupcakes. Place a fruit gem on cupcake for face.
- 2. Using the black decorator icing, add miniature M&Ms for eyes and nose. Pipe a few dots for whiskers and pipe mouth.
- 3. For the mane, arrange Dot quarters, rounded side facing up, around the outer edge. Add cheerio ears. Yield: 24 cupcakes.
1 cupcake: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Call me Leo Cupcakes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC