Little ones will roar with joy when you present these kings of the jungle. They're simple to make, too. The kids can help. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Featured In: 42 Desserts That Are Just Too Cute
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Orange food coloring
- 24 yellow cupcakes baked in orange foil liners
- Orange Fruit Gems
- Black decorating icing
- Blue and brown M&M's miniature baking bits
- Orange, red and yellow Dots candy, cut into quarters
- Tint frosting orange; frost cupcakes. Place a fruit gem on cupcake for face.
- Using the black decorator icing, add miniature M&Ms for eyes and nose. Pipe a few dots for whiskers and pipe mouth.
- For the mane, arrange Dot quarters, rounded side facing up, around the outer edge. Add cheerio ears. Yield: 24 cupcakes.
Originally published as Call me Leo Cupcakes in Fun Food 2011 2011, p8
Reviews for Call me Leo Cupcakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review