- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a small skillet, saute onion and green pepper in oil until tender. Place tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Top with onion mixture, oregano, garlic powder, tomato and cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut each pizza into four wedges. Yield: 2 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for California Pizzas
Sort By :
"Delicious using fresh tomatoes out of my garden!!! Will definitely make again."
"These taste so much like Taco Bell's "Meximelts" - who knew I could make them at home in a healthy version! Next time I plan on adding a little cilantro."
"This is a great, healthy quick meal."
"Great with fresh red peppers instead of green."
"We don't only use mozzarella but also other cheeses."