- 1 pound thin spaghetti, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook pasta according to package directions; Drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the vegetables and olives.
- In a large bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over spaghetti mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 10-15 servings.
Reviews for California Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"correct photo is now shown."
"We've been making this for years only we don't add the seeds or the bell pepper. I like it best while the noodles are still warm. This dish reminds me of summer for sure."
"Family was not a big fan, but I thought it was pretty good."
"I made for a mom's meeting this morning and had a taste test after it was done and I really loved it. It was light and fresh tasting. Great recipe!"
"Made this salad for Father's Day Just delicious and so colorful. I add some feta cheese to it.A keeper"