- 1 pound thin spaghetti, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook pasta according to package directions; Drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the vegetables and olives.
- In a large bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over spaghetti mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 10-15 servings.
Reviews for California Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"I made for a mom's meeting this morning and had a taste test after it was done and I really loved it. It was light and fresh tasting. Great recipe!"
"Made this salad for Father's Day Just delicious and so colorful. I add some feta cheese to it.A keeper"
"We like this a lot during the summer. We will have this all week long and just make a meat or fish on the grill to go along with this salad. This makes for an easy week of dinners :)"
"I love this but also use Salad Supreme - about 1 Tablespoon - and I leave the noodles a bit longer like I just break the spaghetti in half - so delicious and colorful"
"Some of you have suggested using the Salad Supreme bottle spice instead of the individual spices listed. How much do you add? This really sounds like it is right up my alley for good salads."