- 12 cups leaf lettuce
- 1 pound seedless green grapes
- 1 pound seedless red grapes
- 1/2 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package (3 ounces) ramen noodles
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts or sunflower kernels
- Salad dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, grapes and shrimp. Break ramen noodles into small pieces (save the seasoning packet for another use); add to salad with the chow mein noodles, raisins, onions and walnuts. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as California Harvest Salad in Country Woman July/August 1997, p10
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for California Harvest Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review