California Fresh Fruit Dip
I tried this dip at a potluck lunch and loved it. I think it represents my region because of the abundance of fresh fruit grown in California. My family especially enjoys it as a refreshing snack on hot summer afternoons.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve with fresh fruit.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers. Yield: about 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 33 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/4 fruit, 1/4 fat-free milk.