California Egg Bake
I love breakfast, and I'm always looking for new egg dishes to serve my husband and myself. This recipe fills the bill for something easy to make.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, sour cream and salt; stir in the
- tomato, onion and cheese. Pour into a greased 2-cup baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife
- inserted in the center comes out clean. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 233 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 352 mg cholesterol, 500 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.