- 1/3 cup prepared hummus
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Spread hummus on tortillas; top with chicken, peppers, cheese and basil. Roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for California Chicken Wraps
Sort By :
Love these!!!! So easy to make and delicious. I used garlic lovers hummus and they were great. I'd imagine any flavored hummus (or flavored feta) would work well with this recipe.
This wrap contains a great combination of flavors. Loved it!
I could eat these for lunch every day! Love them!
These are a regular recipe at our house, the kids love them and they are good on the go.