- 1/3 cup prepared hummus
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Spread hummus on tortillas; top with chicken, peppers, cheese and basil. Roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for California Chicken Wraps
Sort By :
Love these!!!! So easy to make and delicious. I used garlic lovers hummus and they were great. I'd imagine any flavored hummus (or flavored feta) would work well with this recipe.
This wrap contains a great combination of flavors. Loved it!
I could eat these for lunch every day! Love them!
These are a regular recipe at our house, the kids love them and they are good on the go.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >