California Avocado Salsa Recipe
From her home in Magalia, California, Mary Vosika dishes out this spicy avocado blend. "The salsa's festive green and red colors bring a bit of cheer to any get-together," she writes.
- 3 large ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Serve immediately with chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Reviews for California Avocado Salsa
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2012
"Simple and fresh. The red pepper adds a crispness that tomatoes alone can't deliver."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC