California Avocado Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 bunch romaine, torn
- 1 medium ripe avocado, diced
- 4 green onions with tops, sliced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Dash seasoned salt
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first six ingredients; shake well. In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients; drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for California Avocado Salad
"Add chicken cubes."
"Just lose the onions! Every recipe does not need onions."
"Just wondered if you could leave out the blue cheese or substitute something else."