Calico Tomato Salad Recipe
This recipe has been in our family for years. We always appreciate this wonderful, eye-catching salad because it's so easy to prepare and delicious to eat.
- 5 medium tomatoes
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cut tomatoes, zucchini and yellow pepper into 1/2-in. pieces; place in a large bowl. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining ingredients; hake well. Pour over vegetables and toss. Serve immediately. Yield: about 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 49 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 0 fat.
Reviews for Calico Tomato Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC