- Pour into two greased 13x9-in. baking dishes. Bake 15-20 minutes or
- until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on
- wire racks.
- In a two Dutch ovens, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer
- pink; drain. Stir in water, celery, green peppers, garlic, pepper
- and cayenne. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5-7
- minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- In several large bowls, crumble corn bread into 1/2-in. pieces. Stir
- in white bread, broth, onions and parsley. Add sausage mixture.
- Divide among four greased 13x9-in. baking dishes.
- Cover and bake at 350° 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes
- longer or until lightly browned. Yield: 58 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 210 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 587 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.