Calico Clams Casino Recipe
- 3 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) minced clams
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons each finely chopped onion, celery and sweet red, yellow and green peppers
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash dried parsley flakes
- Drain clams, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. In a large bowl, combine the clams and remaining ingredients; stir in the reserved clam juice. Spoon into greased 6-oz. custard cups or clamshell dishes; place on baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Calico Clams Casino(3)
Sort By :
I made this recipe last Christmas and am so glad I was able to find it again. No matter what style of Christmas food celebration we decide upon.... formal sit-down or casual fingerfood/appetizers.... this dish fits right in! Warm, rich & comforting.... this dish was raved on last year and was requested for this years!!
This was so easy to make. I use chopped clams, not minced. I would definitely add another couple of cans to this recipe next time, however. I can't get enough clams.
More Recipe Collections
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >