- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, beat together the cheese, chilies, olives, onions, tomatoes and parsley until blended.
- Prepare salad dressing mix according to package directions; pour over cheese mixture and mix well. Serve immediately with tortilla chips. Yield: 6 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Calico Cheese Dip
Sort By :
Very good!! Followed the recipe exactly the first time ... was good but needed some zip for me.... added a couple freshly diced jalapenos the second and used fresh cilantro instead of parsley. Outstanding!!! Used it both as a dip and the little that was left over on a turkey jalapeno burger as a topping. This has already been added to my cookbook. Thank you for sharing!!
Great recipe! Finely a recipe that doesn't have BELL PEPPERS in if (can eat any of the bell peppers family) Thanks
Everytime I make this dip, somebody wants the recipe. Delicious & easy to prep. :)