- Cut a small hole in the tip of three pastry bags or in a corner of
- three food-safe plastic bags; insert the same-size medium round tip
- in each. Fill each with a different color frosting.
- To decorate side of cake, pipe a row of four evenly-spaced 1/2-in.
- dots down side of cake, making one white dot, one light pink dot and
- two dark pink dots. Using the back of teaspoons from your flatware
- (a different one for each color), gently swipe each dot to the
- right. Repeat with additional rows, piping each new row of dots to
- the right of the previous row, until side of cake is almost
- completely covered. Pipe a final row of dots to fill uncovered
- To decorate top of cake, make concentric circles of different colored
- frosting, piping dots one at a time and swiping each dot before
- piping another. In center, pipe four dots of same color; swipe each
- dot toward the center. Yield: 12 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.