Cake with Pineapple Pudding
“This recipe was given to me by a dear friend, and I serve it often. It's so light and refreshing. I frequently take it to church luncheons.” Judy Sellgren - Grand Rapids, Michigan
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 6 slices angel food cake
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
- for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in pineapple and whipped
- topping. Chill until serving. Serve with cake. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice with 2/3 cup pudding mixture equals 236 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 470 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.