- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) peach yogurt
- Additional drained diced peaches, if desired
- Drain peaches, reserving juice. Add enough water to juice to measure 1-1/4 cups. Cut peaches into 1-in. pieces; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, peach juice mixture, oil and eggs on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour into two greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake at 350° for 28-33 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine the whipped topping and yogurt; fold in reserved peaches. Spread topping between layers and over top of cake. Garnish with additional diced peaches if desired. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Cake with Peaches
Sort By :
"I discovered this recipe more than 13 years ago on the back of the yellow cake mix I bought. I made it several times until I moved out of state and lost the recipe. I searched and searched and was very happy to have found it again. Every time I make this, it's a big hit. I make a little extra whipped topping for those who want to add a little more to their personal slice of cake. Make this easy recipe and people will think you're a culinary genius."
"So easy! Was very happy with the yummy outcome considering the easy prep."
"Great and moist my kids love it"
"This is a magical cake..."
"It was okay"