Cake with Lemon Sauce Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 4 slices pound cake or angel food cake
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add milk and pudding mix; beat for 2 minutes or until smooth and thickened. Serve with cake. Garnish with raspberries if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (calculated without raspberries) equals 502 calories, 24 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 688 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Cake with Lemon Sauce
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.