- frosting. Decorate sides of cake using basket weave pattern (see
- diagrams at right). Change to medium star tip to pipe shell border
- along bottom and top edges of cake.
- For writing, use medium round tip and blue frosting to pipe desired
- greeting off-center on top of cake. Use medium round tip and green
- frosting to pipe vines around writing. Switch to medium leaf tip to
- pipe green leaves along vines. Use small flower tip to pipe yellow
- and blue flowers along vines. Leftover frosting can be frozen for up
- to 3 months. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.