Cake Eyeballs Recipe
- 1 package cake mix of your choice (regular size)
- 1 cup prepared frosting of your choice
- 1 package (12 ounces) each orange, pink and vibrant green Wilton candy melts
- Decorations of your choice: candy coating disks, jumbo sprinkles, candy-coated sunflower kernels, candy eyeballs, Twizzlers Rainbow Twists and Life Savers
- 1. Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place on baking sheets. Freeze for at least 2 hours or refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until cake balls are firm.
- 3. In separate bowls, heat candy melts in the microwave until melted; stir until smooth. Dip each cake ball in coating; allow excess to drip off. Decorate as desired. Let stand until set. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 cake pop: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cake Eyeballs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC