VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen vegetable blend
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Cook the vegetable blend and green beans according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter and oil for 1 minute or until crisp-tender. Add corn; saute for 1 minute longer or until heated through. Drain vegetable blend and beans; add to skillet. Stir in Cajun seasoning. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cajun Vegetables in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p25
Reviews forCajun Vegetables
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 2, 2008
"Do with steamed carrots, peas and fresh beans!"