Cajun Vegetables Recipe
Baby corn would give nice variety and a different look.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen vegetable blend
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1. Cook the vegetable blend and green beans according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter and oil for 1 minute or until crisp-tender. Add corn; saute for 1 minute longer or until heated through. Drain vegetable blend and beans; add to skillet. Stir in Cajun seasoning. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 159 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 512mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Cajun Vegetables
Reviewed Feb. 2, 2008
"Do with steamed carrots, peas and fresh beans!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC