Cajun Vegetables Recipe
Baby corn would give nice variety and a different look.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen vegetable blend
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1. Cook the vegetable blend and green beans according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter and oil for 1 minute or until crisp-tender. Add corn; saute for 1 minute longer or until heated through. Drain vegetable blend and beans; add to skillet. Stir in Cajun seasoning. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 159 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 512 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC