Cajun Summer Vegetables Recipe
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1-3/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1. Place vegetables in a grill wok or basket. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Transfer to a large bowl. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup equals 42 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Cajun Summer Vegetables
"Cajun Veggies with a cold beer this is a great recipe."