Cajun Summer Vegetables Recipe
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1-3/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1. Place vegetables in a grill wok or basket. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Transfer to a large bowl. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup: 42 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 vegetable
Reviews for Cajun Summer Vegetables
"Cajun Veggies with a cold beer this is a great recipe."