Put your garden-fresh summertime veggies to good use with a colorful side dish that gets a little heat from Cajun seasoning. It pairs well with any entree and is quick and easy to prepare. —Nancy Dentler, Greensboro, North Carolina
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1-3/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Place vegetables in a grill wok or basket. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Transfer to a large bowl. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cajun Summer Vegetables in Healthy Cooking June/July 2012, p54
Reviews for Cajun Summer Vegetables
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 25, 2013
"Cajun Veggies with a cold beer this is a great recipe."