Cajun Shrimp Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup hot cooked brown rice
- 1. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry the zucchini, yellow squash and onion in oil for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add shrimp and seasonings; stir-fry 3 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 297 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 138mg cholesterol, 417mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Cajun Shrimp Stir-Fry
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.