Cajun Shrimp Skewers
"Add some veggies like red and orange bell pepper rings on a bed of salad greens for a healthy, elegant meal."
Bridget Coulter, San Diego, CA
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + marinating Grill: 5 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
Create an impressive party platter with Daily Chef Shrimp.
Learn More >
- 1 medium lemon, cut into wedges
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine
- ingredients. Add the shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate
- for at least 30 minutes.
- On eight metal or soaked wooden appetizer skewers, thread shrimp and
- lemon wedges. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from
- the heat for 5-8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once.
- Yield: 8 skewers.
Nutritional Facts: 1 skewer equals 89 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 69 mg sodium,