- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1/2 small green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup canned Italian diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the green pepper, onion and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the tomatoes, Cajun seasoning and pepper sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp; cook for 5-6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Drain linguine; toss with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cajun Shrimp Linguine in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p46
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cajun Shrimp Linguine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2013
Very quick and easy to make.
More Recipe Collections
- Cajun Dinner Recipes >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Dinner Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >