- 1-1/4 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced Johnsonville® Andouille Sausage
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 4 ounces pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a large skillet, saute shrimp and onion in oil until shrimp turn pink. Stir in tomatoes and Cajun seasoning; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute. Stir in flour until blended. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in cheddar cheese until smooth. Add sausage; set aside.
- Spread 1/3 cup shrimp mixture over each noodle. Carefully roll up; place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with cheese sauce. Sprinkle with pepper Jack cheese and paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cajun Shrimp Lasagna Roll-Ups
Sort By :
Love the taste. Instead of making roll ups I mixed everything together and make regular lasagna. What a hit with my family!
My husband made this with whole wheat lasagna noodles. We only used 1 pound of shrimp and had to sub Italian sausage (no Andouille here). Our Cajun seasoning from Louisiana is tasty but not hot. It made 8 rollups and we had extra cheese sauce. Excellent dinner and our guests loved it!!
Very good. I used velveeta cheese and omited the sausage. I used a few extra noodles and they rolled up fine.
This was the worst recipe I have ever made. What a waste of a pound of shrimp.
I will make it again although I think serving it over spaghetti noodles might be easier!
More Recipe Collections
- Andouille >
- Baked Pasta >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cajun Dinner Recipes >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Lasagna Dinners >
- Lasagna Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Dinner Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >