Cajun Shrimp & Cucumber Wraps
Spicy Cajun shrimp get a cool contrast when you wrap them in cucumbers, lettuce and parsley. — Chantel Beauregard, Lake Arrowhead, California
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails removed)
- 8 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- 4 flatbread wraps
- 2 small cucumbers, cut lengthwise into quarters
- 4 thin slices red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, 3 tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon
- Cajun seasoning and pepper. Toss shrimp with remaining Cajun
- seasoning. In a large skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high
- heat. Add shrimp mixture; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink.
- Place lettuce on flatbread wraps; top with cucumbers, onion, parsley
- and shrimp. Drizzle with dressing; roll up and, if desired, secure
- with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 365 calories, 17 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 670 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 26 g protein.