Cajun Shrimp & Cucumber Wraps Recipe
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails removed)
- 8 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- 4 flatbread wraps
- 2 small cucumbers, cut lengthwise into quarters
- 4 thin slices red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, 3 tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning and pepper. Toss shrimp with remaining Cajun seasoning. In a large skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp mixture; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink.
- 2. Place lettuce on flatbread wraps; top with cucumbers, onion, parsley and shrimp. Drizzle with dressing; roll up and, if desired, secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
1 wrap: 365 calories, 17g fat (2g saturated fat), 138mg cholesterol, 670mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Cajun Shrimp & Cucumber Wraps
"Easy, light, and delicious!"
"After working outside in the summertime heat, my Hubby likes light dinners. This was very refreshing, and surprisingly filling. Definetely a keeper."
"This might be my favorite summer recipe! I did use a substitute for the cajun seasoning. I used Zatarin's Blackened Seasoning. Close enough. And, I added 3 Tbsp. of sour cream to the dressing to make it creamy. I loved it!"
"This is pretty good, but 1 pound of shrimp does not go far--it truly IS only 4 servings. My sons liked it without the dressing."