Spicy Cajun shrimp get a cool contrast when you wrap them in cucumbers, lettuce and parsley. — Chantel Beauregard, Lake Arrowhead, California
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails removed)
- 8 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- 4 flatbread wraps
- 2 small cucumbers, cut lengthwise into quarters
- 4 thin slices red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, 3 tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning and pepper. Toss shrimp with remaining Cajun seasoning. In a large skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp mixture; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink.
- Place lettuce on flatbread wraps; top with cucumbers, onion, parsley and shrimp. Drizzle with dressing; roll up and, if desired, secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cajun Shrimp & Cucumber Wraps in Taste of Home June/July 2013
Reviews for Cajun Shrimp & Cucumber Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review