Cajun Seasoning Recipe
A sprinkling of this savory seasoning is sure to lend a Louisiana accent to everything from pasta to meat. Della Stamp of Long Beach, California shared the recipe.
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for 4 to 6 months. Yield: 1/3 cup.
1 teaspoon equals 10 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: Free Food.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC