- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients. Use to marinate seafood. Yield: about 1 cup.
Originally published as Cajun Seafood Marinade in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Reviews for Cajun Seafood Marinade
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review