"My husband likes his food spicy, so this pork roast is a favorite," says Christine Wall of Bartlett, Illinois. "It can be baked in the oven or on the grill. I like to serve it with roasted new potatoes seasoned with garlic and rosemary."
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt, crushed red pepper flakes, ground cumin and white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Rub pork roast with oil. Combine remaining ingredients and rub over roast. Cover and refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Bake, uncovered at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Transfer to a serving platter. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cajun Pork Roast in Light & Tasty October/November 2004, p63
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cajun Roasted Pork
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review