- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 2-inch strips
- 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 12 ounces uncooked fine egg noodles
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook and stir the pork, Cajun seasoning, garlic and Italian seasoning in butter for 8-10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Stir broth and Worcestershire sauce into pork mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until heated through. Drain noodles. Use a slotted spoon to serve pork mixture over noodles; drizzle with pan juices. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cajun Pork
Sort By :
"This is by far the best cajun pork recipe I have ever tried. My husband was salivating from the moment he got home from work until the moment he got to eat. It smells that good and tastes even better.http://www.printablecouponsanddeals.com has tons of great coupons. You might wanna check there before buying the ingredients for this recipe."
"I substitute chicken for pork, olive oil instead of butter, and leave out the tomatoes. One our favorites and is easy and healthy."