- 1 boneless pork shoulder butt roast (3 to 3-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Place roast in a shallow baking pan; cut 8-10 small slits in roast. Combine remaining ingredients; press into slits and over top of roast.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes. Cover and bake 1-3/4 hours longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cajun Pork Roast
Sort By :
"spicy brown mustard. awsome"
"We liked it. Cajun flavors are a great spin on roast that is "new" for us!"
"I cooked Cajun Pork Roast for my husband (who loves Cajun food) and myself. The roast turned out great and tasted delicious. I made the roast with a roast that had the bone in it, I cooked it for a little longer than called for and it turned out great. I am definitely adding this roast to our monthly menus. I made a sauce to go with the roast by combining the pepper sauce and steak sauce."
"Can it be put in the slow cooker?"
"Has anyone put wine over the roast?"