This is one of our favorite recipes. It's quick, easy and delicious. Just serve with a side salad, biscuits and mixed fruit for dessert. We like it a lot for Christmas Eve. —Jan Wilkins, Blytheville, Arkansas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, Cajun seasoning and thyme. In another bowl, combine pecans, cheese, bread crumbs, parsley and 1 tablespoon of the oil mixture.
- Place catfish on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Brush with remaining oil mixture. Spread pecan mixture over fillets. Bake 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cajun Pecan Catfish in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p28
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cajun Pecan Catfish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2012
"very nice, tasty, easy recipe. I would definitely make it again."