- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, Cajun seasoning and thyme. In another bowl, combine pecans, cheese, bread crumbs, parsley and 1 tablespoon of the oil mixture.
- Place catfish on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Brush with remaining oil mixture. Spread pecan mixture over fillets. Bake 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cajun Pecan Catfish in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p28
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cajun Pecan Catfish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2016
"Fabulous! I used tilapia and it was excellent."
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2012
"very nice, tasty, easy recipe. I would definitely make it again."