Cajun Party Mix
I pack this mix in Christmas tins to give to friends and family. They can't seem to get enough-and it's so easy!
30 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 6 cups miniature fish-shaped crackers
- 6 cups pretzel sticks
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large roasting pan, combine the first five ingredients. Combine
- the butter, garlic powder, celery salt, cayenne and pepper sauce;
- pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 35-40 minutes, stirring every 15
- minutes. Cool completely. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about
- 5 quarts.