I pack this mix in Christmas tins to give to friends and family. They can't seem to get enough-and it's so easy!
- 6 cups miniature fish-shaped crackers
- 6 cups pretzel sticks
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 250°. In a large roasting pan, combine first five ingredients. Combine butter, garlic powder, celery salt, cayenne and pepper sauce; pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 5 quarts.
Originally published as Cajun Party Mix in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2004, p23
Reviews for Cajun Party Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review