"This is a crisp snack with punch," reports field editor Miriam Hershberger of Holmesville, Ohio. "Once you get started eating it, it's hard to stop."
- 2-1/2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Crispix
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 250°. In a large bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels and nuts. Pour into an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Bake 40-60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 8 cups.
Originally published as Cajun Party Mix Snack in Taste of Home June/July 1994, p64
Reviews for Cajun Party Mix Snack
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review