Cajun Orange Pork Chops
“My husband and I are busy and calorie-conscious. This dish is quick, delicious and easy on the waistline.” Plus, it’s bursting with flavor! Patricia Harmon - Baden, PA
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 1/3 cup
- marinade into a large resealable bag; add the pork. Seal bag and
- turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and
- refrigerate remaining marinade for sauce.
- In a small saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil. Reduce heat;
- simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until thickened. Keep warm.
- Discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel
- with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork,
- covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5
- minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat
- stand for 5 minutes before serving. Brush with sauce. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 pork chop equals 183 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 138 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber,