- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 1/3 cup marinade into a large resealable bag; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for sauce.
- In a small saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until thickened. Keep warm.
- Discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Brush with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCajun Orange Pork Chops
"This pork is so so so good! So simple but packed with flavor. I like to serve it with "Creamy Noodles" because it has cajun seasoning in it. http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Creamy-Noodles"
"This was so good and easy."
"I modified this recipe. I did not like the sauce made from the leftover marinade, so instead of using that, I spread 1 tsp low sugar orange marmalade over each chop and it made an orange glaze that was really good. I did like the marinade as a marinade, just not as a sauce."
"a tiny bit of extra cajun gives it a little kick but I like to double the marinade so I can smother the pork"