- Add bread crumbs and eggs; mix well. In several large bowls, combine
- beef, pork and vegetable mixture; mix well. Pat into 11 greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 350° for 65-75 minutes or until no pink remains and a
- thermometer reads 160°; drain. Yield: 175-200 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 222 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 526 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.