- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, thinly sliced
- 12 ounces frozen cooked crawfish tail meat, thawed and shredded
- 1 cup reduced-fat chipotle mayonnaise
- 48 pickled jalapeno slices
- In a large bowl, combine the corn bread mix, egg and milk. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 9-11 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut corn bread into 1-1/2 in. squares. Top each with spinach, crawfish, mayonnaise and a jalapeno slice. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Cajun Crawfish Sliders in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p108
Reviews for Cajun Crawfish Sliders
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review