- 4 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 inches thick and 4 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Make a horizontal cut through each pork chop from one side to within 1/4 in. of the opposite side. Open chops and flatten to 1/4-in. thickness;
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the seasonings. Add pork, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. In a large heavy skillet, heat butter on medium until hot. Cook the chops for 2-3 minutes on each side or meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cajun Chops
Sort By :
made these today they were real good printed out recipe .my son loved them.