- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-in. strips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Italian parsley and chili peppers, optional
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add chicken, half at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter for 8-10 minutes or until the juices run clear. Garnish with parsley and peppers if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Cajun Chicken Strips
Sort By :
My husband and I love this recipe! We loved it so much that we are going to make sandwiches out of them. Instead of poultry seasoning I used Creole seasoning.
Honestly, it taste like cardboard, ended up using it to make manchurian chicken
I used this for a quick fix chicken to go with pasta alfrado. They were good but nothing amazing.
I love this recipe so much I dug through all of my tasteofhome cookbooks trying to find it. Then I got smart and googled it.
I am not sure why I don't make this more often. I LOVE this recipe. Thank you for sharing.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cajun Dinner Recipes >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Strips >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Dinner Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >