- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- 12 slices tomato
- 6 lettuce leaves
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Brush both sides with oil. Combine the seasonings; rub over both sides of chicken. Arrange in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve on rolls with tomato and lettuce. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cajun Chicken Sandwiches
Sort By :
"I make this recipe almost every week! The family LOVES it; it's so easy; and has a great flavor! When I make this I omit the bun & use it in salad...spicey & yummy - delish!"
"This has become a family favorite. Both of my kids (5 & 2) gobble it up."